Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Current Obsession- Jumpsuits

Not sure why, but I'm really into jumpsuits right now. Believe it or not, I feel they are comfortable and so effortless to style because its one single piece of clothing and all you have to worry about is the shoes and accessories. You can wear them with heels or with booties so that they elongate your legs. 

I prefer the wide leg shape with a cute simple print or no print at all. Take a look at my selections. Let me know if you like any of them. 
  1. Plunging V-Neckline Floral Print Tie-Waist Jumpsuit click here
  2. SHEIN Two Tone Flounce Asymmetric Shoulder Tailored Jumpsuit click here
  3. SHEIN Wide Leg Flounce Tube Jumpsuit click here
  4. SHEIN Flounce Layered Neck Striped Jumpsuit click here
  5. SHEIN Tiered Trumpet Sleeve Surplice Wrap Jumpsuit click here 










Which jumpsuit is your favorite? I love # 3 and #4Of course, I wore #3 already for my birthday and that was a big hit! 

You can definitely check out Shein.com for other styles for sure. 

Until next time............ Xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...