Wednesday, March 7, 2018

34 never looked so good!

March 7, 1984, my birth date. 

I'm always excited to celebrate my birthday but today was different. I kept thinking, 34 yrs old, is closer to 35, closer to 40 yrs!! Then, I just realized OHHMMMYYGGOOSSHH, I'm old. Seriously, I have to embrace my age with confidence and don't let it get to me and live my life with confidence and happiness. With that, here is an outfit post, this is what makes me happy.




I decided to wear this Wide leg Flounce Tube Jumper from Shein. It's so comfortable and the material is stretchy, always a plus. I selected it in black because we all know black is everything!! Go check out Shein for more cute pieces, you definitely have to check it out! The heels are from Forever.21 and you aren't going to believe how much I got them for??? Found them on the clearance section for less than $10. 


The beautiful earrings are from J&G. They are in the style Pink Elle which were sent to me. 



As today ends, I am so blessed to see another year. Thank you all for the birthday wishes!!! And don't forget to check out my instagram for more OOTDs, thanks for all the love and support! 

Until next time..... 













No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...