Monday, March 26, 2018

Guilty, who me??

Who doesn't love a designer piece, especially when it's from a well-known label. Well when I saw this on Shein's website, I knew I had to get it. This t-shirt is less than $10 and it has a sassy one-word printed on it, GUILTY.




I wore the T-Shirt with some black leather pants/leggings, black pointed heels, and a jean jacket. This outfit was fierce and it fit just right! You can find a similar t-shirt to the one I'm wearing, here



I swear, Shein has the cutest T-shirts and they are so affordable. They come up with the sassy's things ever, which I love. Also, don't forget to go check out my Instagram page where I featured this outfit, here


Until next time..... Xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...