Monday, March 5, 2018

Weekend Outift!

This weekend we had some rain in Southern California, which meant my son's baseball games were canceled and we had to rearrange our plans. Normally, we plan to be at the park all day to watch my son play baseball but when rain decides to make an appearance, the rain wins and games get canceled.  


So went out for breakfast with the family and enjoyed our Saturday hanging out together. This was my rainy day outfit, black on black with a pop of color. I love my fedora, it's my best accessory, yet! I decided to wear it with jeans and boots, and I'm always getting compliments on the boots. They are from Lola Shoetique in style, Shein. Perfect height and color, I'm obsessed! 

This by far has been one of my fave looks. 

Hat: Wool Fedora from Nordstrom BP

Jacket: Blank NYC
Jeans ENJean (LA Showroom)
Boots: Lola Shoetique

Until next time... Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...