Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Fallchella 2018


If you don't know what I'm talking about, you should get in the know now. This weekend I attended an event hosted by Socal Blogger Babes in Orange County. This event was held at Work Well OC and space was unbelievable and the entire event came out so perfect. This was an event you needed to attend if you were or are an influencer. It was your time to get to meet other influencer/bloggers in the Orange County area, networked with brands and shopped. 




Everything from the backdrops to the dessert table was perfection. I loved seeing the fashion show. They featured two brands, Haute 2 Wear and Blush Elegance. These two brands had versatile pieces for all shapes and sizes which I love that. I was able to get my hands on a burgundy coat, which I can't wait to show you guys how I styled it!!! 



I was able to get together with several bloggers and met new faces which is always a plus. Seriously, you have to put yourself out there and always step out of your comfort zone.





I took a lot of pictures of course and wanted to share my outfit details. 

Outfit details: 
Dress from Speechless Dresses
Booties from Miss Lola 



Until next time....... Xoxo 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...