Thursday, August 30, 2018

Tara Lauren Spring 2019 Preview


Yesterday, was magical. I was lucky enough to attend Tara Lauren's Preview of their new Spring 2019 Collection and the collection was amazing. As soon as we walked into the venue, it was whimsical and full of elegance. All her bridal dresses were picture perfect and I was enamored with all of them.  Full of lace, sheer details, and the long v-necks. I was truly loving them all. We were only previewing 8 out of their 25 dresses. 



The event was held in Huntington Beach, CA by the marina. The weather was nice and sunny and the mimosas kept on coming. Also, we were able to meet the designers of the dresses. They are two sisters from Orange County which recently moved their showroom back home, in Orange County. They were so nice and excited to showcase their new collection. 





I posted a few pictures on my IG and kept getting questions about my outfit, particularly my dress. You guys, you know I love Shein and this was actually from them. It was perfect for an afternoon outing. The fit was perfect, the color was vibrant and picture perfect.


Make sure you check out my IG for more recent pictures! 

Until next time.............. Xoxo 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...