Sunday, December 2, 2018

Favorite Holiday

Hi guys! 
So today's post, will be all about my favorite holiday? Can you guess what holiday??? Of course, it's Christmas. I love this time of year because the holidays are all about family, giving and making memories. This holiday season should bring you cheer and joy and if it doesn't to that, then somethings wrong. 

Once December hits, it's when the Christmas music begins. Anytime we get in the car, it's on and on full blast. My family and I have a couple of holiday traditions and special because I'm able to share these traditions with my kids in hope that they continue to do so with their families once they grow up. It's cheesy but so true. I want them to also realize it's not just about presents either, it's about giving to someone in need and bringing that joy to other's that might need it. 

So for December, that's when we start going in full force and enjoying this holiday season and our traditions begin. For the most part, we go out as a family and get our Christmas tree. We try to get a real tree because it's fun and I love the scent of a real Christmas tree. Once that's set up, I bring out the ornaments that I've saved throughout the years- these are ornaments my kids have done in school and it brings me so much joy and always makes me want to cry. We also like driving to other neighborhoods and seeing how they decorate their homes. It's a lovely tradition and it's one of the kids' favorites! Seriously, we have so many and I can honestly go on and on...but I will let it there for now.  


Christmas at the parks is so beautiful!!





Ellie was less than a year old and she of course cried. 




I would like to know what the holiday traditions you have with your family. Can't wait to read them. 
Until next time................ Xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...