Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Galentine's with Bloggers!

This past weekend, I was invited to a blogger brunch hosted by @mrsemontano on IG. She's always so amazing and sweet with everyone and is genuinely friendly. She hosted a #galentine's brunch at Faith and Flower in Los Angeles and of course, I had to attend. 


Top Row (left to right): @inspiremyfancy, @fer_zee, @mrsemontano, @elisalunell, @misschloxoxo
Bottom Row (left to right): @roxihelms, @thecalicruiser, myself, @bitsandpiecesofliz

This place was gorgeous and super chic. Everything from the table settings, the decor, and the food was just divine. I definitely recommend if you are ever in the Los Angeles area. The brunch was not a sponsored event which was definitely okay with me. It was just a quick little breakfast with girls that share the same passion with you. It was just great getting to hang out with everyone and also meeting new people and building relationships with everyone. I had fun and brunch is always a great idea of course! 







With @elisalunell



@bitsandpiecesofliz, myself and @fer_zee



OOTD: 
Blazer from Zara 
Jeans from Vigoss 
Shoes from a random boutique 
Handbag by Gucci 



Until next time................... Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...