Friday, February 22, 2019

Over the Rain featuring Final Touch Apparel

Hi Guys!!! 

It's Friday! How was everyone's week? Did we accomplish any goals you had set up for the week? I unfortunately I got sick and that set me back a couple days. I had no energy and this weather isn't helping. It's been really cold and raining here in Southern California. Although, I love the cold weather and rain, I'm a little over it. I want it to be sunny and bright.  


With that said, we have been getting some sun here and there and this outfit was worn when the sun came out. I took advantage and decided to wear it to get some color back in my skin. I'm a little pale but definitely enjoyed the warmth of the sun hitting my skin. 




Hopefully you guys like this outfit! 

Have a nice weekend ! 

Until next time........... Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...