Thursday, February 14, 2019

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hi Guys!!! 

So, as if you don't already know today is Valentine's Day and I just wanted to share this day with you guys. I also wanted to let you know about this fabulous outfit from Buffalo Exchange. This entire outfit cost $30. 

I fell in love with the dress, obviously, because it's black and the ruffles make it look so cute, fun and flirty. And the shoes? They are from Banana Republic and cost more the dress but overall worth every penny. They are so on trend right now, it was a must-have item I had to get. 


Wishing you all a Happy Valentine's Day my friends !! 

Until next time.................. Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...