Monday, February 18, 2019

Officially a Blogger!

Hi Guys! 

Hope you guys had a nice weekend! My family and I have been going through some family struggles but there is nothing we can't overcome. It hasn't been easy but like I said, we all came together and have been working through this, trying to stay united and thinking positive. 

But anyways, the reason  about this post is that I have finally made an investment to my blogger career and this I have my hubby to thank. He finally bought me a camera and not just a regular point and shoot camera but a Canon ! This is for better quality video and photos. You guys can't imagine how happy I am, but does this make me a blogger, officially? I guess so.... 

Camera Deets: Canon EOS Rebel SL2
I can't wait to shoot content for you guys and to explore the video option. I have so many ideas, you guys have to wait and see. 


Outfit details:

and how cute is this dress from Final Touch Apparel. I love the length of the dress and how comfy the material is. This is in Size Large and it fit just right. 

Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Hat: Forever21 

Thanks again for all the support, I love you guys so much !!! 


Until next time........... Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...