Friday, February 1, 2019

Self Love Fridays

Hi Guys!!! 

It's FRIDAY and my mood is extra cheerful. 

So today's post is about self-love. What do you do for yourself? I, for example, bought myself flowers. Yes, you heard that right. I went into my local florist and bought a small flower arrangement to gift to myself. Why? Because it made me happy and I loved having them around my house. It was a simple gesture but it brought a smile to my face. I didn't have to ask my husband to buy me flowers. There's no need for that when I can go get them myself. Yes, I would love for him to surprise me with flowers but that can for another occasion.  


Honestly, the flower arrangement brought a smile to my face and the whole day I was in such a happy mood. It's the little things in life that make me happy. So I ask you, do you treat yourself with anything? What makes you happy? 


There is nothing wrong with doing something nice for yourself, this is healthy and it helps to know more about yourself. By knowing yourself better we can love others more. 

Dress: Romwe on Amazon 
Shoes: Target

Until next time............... Xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...