Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Wednesday's OOTD!

Hi guys!! Happy Wednesday!! 

This week has been pretty amazing for me, I started a new workout routine. Can you guys guess what? So, I started doing yoga and I'm loving them. I signed up for CorePower Yoga and currently doing their one-week free promotion, I"m on my third day in and let me tell you, I"m loving it. It's been an eye-opening experience and I have a new mindset, goals and it's such a good practice. Not sure why it took me so long to discover it. 


Well with that said, I bring to you guys this OOTD. The past week has been really good to me. I have an overwhelming of support from everyone and I definitely appreciate it and wearing this suit made me feel so powerful and so empowered to keep doing what I'm doing. You guys are seriously the best!!! 

Do you guys love this outfit? 
I did feel a little uncomfortable without the jacket because I was wearing a body suit and felt a little naked but it was all good. Just remember that it's a little seethrough, but it's all good.


Although I got sick last week and was feeling down, the comments and the get well messages got me through my sickness. It's funny when we take the small things for granted but thank god, I'm finally feeling better and can continue doing my thing.  

And remember to check out SheIn website:http://bit.ly/2MlMTa4 for all current sales and promotions and to use Q1fellowfashionista15 (Extra 15% off any purchaseand valid from Jan 1st - March 31th). 

Until next time........... Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...