Saturday, March 30, 2019

Review on Brooklyn Botany Himalayan Salt Scrub

Hi guys, 

Happy Thursday! 

Today's post, I will be giving you guys my review on this product I tried. So I received this Brooklyn Botany Himalayan Salt Scrub through JoinPalm. I have tried other salt scrubs and familiar with what they do but this brand is new to me. This company was founded and created in New York. They carry vegan and natural products and are cruelty-free. Their products range from a variety of body products such as scrubs, shampoos, oils, serums and even carry candles. 








I am specifically trying out this Himalayan Salt Scrub. This scrub can be used for body and face, specifically to exfoliate your skin. This will get rid of dead skin cells and dullness in the skin to bring your skin back to life. 


List of Ingredients: 
  • Sodium Chloride
  • Sweet Almond Oil
  • Seed Oil
  • Jojoba Seed Oil
  • Lychee Fruit Oil
  • Vitamin E 
  • Aloe Vera Leaf Juice 
So, I've been using it every time I shower and exfoliate my legs and my arms. I also use it on my chest and neck area. This has been useful because sometimes when I use foundation I bring my foundation down to my neck and this scrub exfoliates to remove access makeup I left behind. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth and it feels like a new layer of skin has appeared. I've been really liking it and the scrub feels so silky, with minimal scent which I love. Hopefully you likes like this review and find it helpful. 

Thank you @joinpalm and @brooklynbotany for the scrub. 

Until next time......... Xoxo  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...