Sunday, May 26, 2019

Flare and Flirty!

hi Guys!!! 


Happy Sunday. Hope you guys are having a great weekend so far. Today's post, I wanted to show you guys something different comfortable but trendy. 

I paired these two items from Shein with something out of the ordinary. I had this scarf and wanted to wear it some way, and I decided to wear it as a headband. Deciding to add this to my outfit added a little flare the the basic outfit. 

Outfit Details: 

Search ID: 694347


 Search ID: 699466



Search ID: 694347


 Search ID: 699466


Hopefully you guys like it. 
Don't forget Shein is having a pop-up shop in San Francisco, if you're in the San Francisco area make sure to check them out!!! 
#sheintakesSF #sheingals

Until next time........... Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...