Sunday, May 26, 2019

Michael Todd Beauty Sonic Makeup Brush Product Review

Hi Guys!! 


Today's post is beauty related. I wanted to share my thoughts on this Michael Todd Beauty Sonicblend Makeup brush. So they gifted me one of their beauty tools and I had the option of selecting which ever one I wanted and decided to go with their makeup brush. 

I wanted to try this tool out because I normally use a makeup sponge for my foundation application and since I rarely use a tool, I thought of changing my beauty routine. This makeup brush tool had great reviews on Ulta.com whiched helped me make an easer decision. 

Once I got the package, I opened it up and was pretty amazed at how soft the brush was. It moves at 400 movements per second, it comes with one year warranty, a travel case and a USB cord to charge it. Once I was able to try the tool out, I was pretty excited. The tool gave me an even coverage, no streaking and it allowed me to use less product than what I normally wore. Check out my IGTV video I did on how I applied my foundation using this brush. 

MICHAEL TODD BEAUTY
Online Only Sonicblend Antimicrobial Sonic Makeup Brush


I'm glad I was able to try this makeup brush out. I will definitely be adding it to my beauty routine from now on. 


You can visit @ultabeauty to check out more of Michael Todd Beauty skincare tools. 
@michaeltoddbeauty @ultabeauty @ulta_michaeltoddbeauty#michaeltoddbeauty #ultabeauty #productname #ultaxmtb #MichaelToddBeautyPartner #PR


Until next time........ Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...