Thursday, May 9, 2019

Un Poquito Tuyo Screening

Hi Guys! 
Happy Thursday! 

In today's post, I wanted to share my experience in attending the Un Poquito Tuyo screening. I was invited to preview the first episode of this tele-serie #unpoquitotuyo which premieres on Monday, May 13 at 8:00 PM (check local listings for your area) and meet two of the main cast members of this telenovela. This event was hosted by Telemundo Network and H+M Communications and held at the W Hotel in Hollywood, CA. 


I arrived and of course they had an open bar, I decided to have a glass of champagne will we waited to get in. We also enjoyed some appetizers and let me tell you, they were amazing. We mingled with guest and other blogger/influences and then we were told the cast was ready to meet us. 

They came out and let me tell you, these actors were super nice, sweet and so humble. We met Jorge Salinas and Marjorie De Sousa. She is so gorgeous in person, I was fangirling big time also Jorge Salinas was super sweet and very charismatic. 


Again, I can't tell you how lucky I am to be experiencing this and getting to attend these events. Thank you so much @hm_comms and @telemundo network for letting me be part of this. 


I had so much fun. I included pics of the event and my outfit, hopefully, you guys like it. 

Until next time............... Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...