Thursday, May 16, 2019

SHEIN Surplice Wrap Belted Floral Tea Dress

Happy Thursday!!! 

Hope you guys are having a great week and that we continue to crush our week goals. Today's post is all about being you and dressing for your body type.
Before all I wore was jeans and never really wanted to show my legs but now I've learned to embrace my body and legs and finally, I'm comfortable showing my legs and wearing dresses or shorts. I don't know why I was always so self-conscious, it was a struggle. 



Lately, I've been into these type of dresses, where they cinch at the waist and are loose from the bottom down. They flare perfectly and give you that pretty illusion that works for your body. I have never worn form-fitting dresses because I don't like feeling too tight and plus my body isn't that hourglass shape, for those types of dress in my opinion. This flare dress is perfect and the print is perfect for spring and summer. 



Outfit Deets: 


I paired them with some black closed toe heels and jewelry of course. 
Do you guys like? 

Make sure you check out Shein.com for their summer sales and use code Q2fashionista for an extra 15% off!!! 

Until next time................... Xoxo 

1 comment:

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...