Friday, May 17, 2019

Taste of Anaheim Event

Happy Friday !!!! 


Finally, it's Friday and I'm super ready for the weekend. I do have a busy weekend ahead but I'm ready to get it started. So my weekend started yesterday, where I attended the 24th Annual Taste of Anaheim at Anaheim GardenWalk. We enjoyed food from popular restaurants in the Anaheim area and other business from bakeries to fitness gyms to bowling locations. There were so much food, drinks, and a live band. 


We arrived there just on time to check in and there was already a pretty crowd. This event was definitely a hot ticket and the evening was perfect. It had rained, in the morning but then it stopped. I took my sister and met up with some bloggers who were invited as well. We went around where we tried different locations, all from Bbq, Mediterranean, Mexican to Italian. We also enjoyed unlimited drinks provided by Fire and Ice. Seriously, this event was well worth it and by the end of the night, I was full of all the food we tasted. 






We enjoyed our time and thank you @fsbcorestrat for inviting us. 

Outfit Deets: 
Jumper from Buffalo Exchange 
Shirt from Shein


and of course the photo ops!!! 



Until next time...................... Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...