Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Brunch Cruise hosted by Hornblower Cruises and Socal Blogger Babes

Hi guys!!!! 

How is everyone feeling this Tuesday morning? 

I hope you guys had an amazing weekend, I sure did. We started the weekend by attending this cruise in Marina del Rey. It was hosted by Hornblower Cruises, and the weather was amazing and the timing was just right. We left the marina by 12:30 pm and cruised around the shore for about two hours. 



We enjoyed their beautiful buffet of salads, steak, salmon eggs, potatoes and fresh fruit with a variety of desserts bites. The best part, their vanilla ice cream topped with a chocolate crepe and fresh berries. OMG, this was amazingly good!!! 


I attended this beautiful cruise with several bloggers from Socal Blogger babes and we definitely enjoyed ourselves. We took pictures of the views, of us and of everything else. Seriously, it was my first brunch experience on a cruise and I loved it. I can't wait to plan another cruise with the hubby and me. 



Thank you Hornblower Cruises and Socal Blogger Babes for hosting us!!! 

Until next time........... Xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...