Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer

Hi guys! Happy Tuesday. 

In today's post, let's talk about beauty and beauty products. So recently, @influenster and @lauramercier sent me this complimentary product for testing. I've definitely have heard about this brand and have used their products before which I was so excited for. 

They sent me their Tinted Moisturizer Natural Skin Perfector Broad Spectrum SPF 30. This is a tinted moisturizer that has an SPF of 30, it's a lightweight coverage with a natural finish. Perfect for Normal, dry and combination skin. I have oily skin but it works perfectly on my skin as well. When applying this, you can either use a brush or a beauty blender. 



My everyday look consists of using something that gives me enough coverage and makes me look presentable during my workdays. I've been using it non-stop and happy with the results. 



Thank you again @influenster and @lauramercier for the product! Make sure you check out my IG to see a video on how I apply this tinted moisturizer. 

Until next time.............. Xoxo 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...