Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Self Care using Volum Bath Bombs

Hi guys!!! Happy Wednesday. 

Today's post is about self-care and taking a break from mom duties to relax. I'm recently on a running spree. I've started running last week and have been trying to push myself to better my time and practicing my breathing as I run along. It's been tough, but I like a good challenge. 

Last night, I decided to run a bath and enjoy some me time before going to bed. I knew I wanted to use a Volum Heal CBD Bath Bomb - 100 MG CBD. This bath bomb helped with my aches and pain my body was going through and hopefully help with the soreness as well.   Its an organic bath bomb with essential oils blended, organic sweet almond oil and grounded peppermint leaves. 







Once I soaked in the tub for 30 minutes, I felt so relaxed and even my body, thanked me for it.  

Until next time......... Xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...