Friday, February 14, 2020

Travel Diaries: Beauty Must Haves

Hi guys!!! Happy Friday. 

First of all, Happy Valentine's Day. Today, our hearts are filled with love and joy, and let's embrace today. 

In today's post, I wanted to share with you my makeup must-haves that I used non-stop during my trip to Mexico. I know by now, you guys might be over hearing about my trip but I wanted to share this with you guys because I know it will be useful. 


TOP 5 products:

1. Makeup Wipes - I use the Costco Kirkland Brand Makeup Removing wipes, to make sure my make sure I took my make up off every day. They come in small packages and they were so easy to store in your luggage. 



2. Blush/Bronzer Palette - this was so versatile and it came in super handy. A palette that had blush, bronzer and I even used some of the shades as eyeshadow. I didn't have to lug any other extra eyeshadow palettes because I knew some of the shades from this palette will work, best idea ever! 



3. SPF and/or Moisturizer -  This was a must!!! I was out in the sun all day every day and I knew that I had to protect my skin from the sun. I packed the Cooler SPF 50 Sport and applied it once a day before getting ready for the dy. 



4. Concealer - My makeup throughout my stay in Mexico was super low maintenance. I only applied concealer underneath the eyes and it totally made a difference. I didn't pack any foundations. 



5. Travel Jars - I had bought a travel jar set from Target and let me tell you, they came in handy. I used them to carry my night oils, my moisturizer and my other serums. Instead of buying the travel size, I used the jars to carry the products I had at  home. I suggest you look into this. 


Hopefully this was useful ! 

Until next time.............. Xoxo 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...