Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Travel Diaries in Mexico: Food

Hi guys!!!! 

As some of you might now, I recently traveled to my country, Mexico. My family and I were there for about a week and a half and let me tell you, the time flew by so fast. We created so many amazing memories and I wanted to share with you a bit of my experience. 

First stop, the food. I was able to take pictures of my food and let me tell you, it's not common for someone to take a pictures of their food as it is here in the USA. I got weird looks and phrases as to why I was taking a picture of my food?? The culture is so different and the food as well. Here we see bigger portions, there, it's just enough but I do want to say, they consume a lot of soda but the soda there tastes so different as the one here. The best one is a glass Coca-Cola bottle, oh my god, you guys have to try. Sadly, I didn't take a picture of that but I do have a lot pictures to share with you. 

Food: 

 Tostadas De Pollo or Carne (you were able to select either or and this was a specialty at night for dinner) 


Seafood is a specialty in Nayarit, you had fried fish, grilled fish, and even fire roasted fish. It seriously was the best of both worlds. 





This was Birria and Menudo- normally a breakfast specialty. 

Drinks: 


Chocomil with a Torta 

Of course, your beers, mexican beers to be exact. 

Cafe de Olla- this was by far my favorite. Every morning, this was a must. 

Green Juices are a thing, made fresh and poured in a plastic bag to go. 

Snacks: 


Mango con Chile and Limon 


Gosh, looking back at this, we ate a lot. Towards the end, I ended up getting sick from something I ate and I was ready to come home. 

Hopefully you guys like theses posts. 

Until next time............ Xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...