Monday, October 10, 2016

Anastasia Beverly Hills Master Palette by Mario

I am so happy to share with you what I recently added to my makeup collection! It's my new favorite eye shadow palette, Anastasia Beverly Hills Master Palette by Mario. He is a celebrity makeup artist and collaborate with Anastasia to create his 12 eyeshadow palette. It's a mixture of mattes and metallics. The eye shadows are really pigmented and are bold in color. 



                                                               Retails for $45.00 USD  

If you are a makeup junkie, it's definitely a must have to add to your collection. 

Till next time....................Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...