Wednesday, October 26, 2016

The Life of Pablo in LA

Who's going to see Kanye?? 

I am, I am!!! 


My nephew and sister are going to go see Kanye's "The Life of Pablo" tomorrow.
We bought the tickets a while ago and can't believe the day is finally almost here. I have always been a fan of Kanye ever since his first LP, Through the Wire (The College Dropout). Although, let me tell you, I do miss the old Kanye. He's style of music was different but not his rants. 

Don't know what to wear but excited to get my hands on some of his merch. 





Will be posting pictures on my social media and will definitely come back to blog about the experience. 

Till next time.......................Xoxo 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...