Thursday, October 6, 2016

Yes to Brunch!

Love being a mommy but when it comes to getting some time off from mommy duties, I'm always up for it. This weekend hubby and I went to Sunday Brunch and we enjoyed every minute of it. We had some drinks and an amazing breakfast at a local spot in our area. 




Best part of going out just the two of us, is that I love getting all dolled up and it's always nice just enjoying each other's company. Of course, when it comes to going out, I try to keep it simple, fun and flirty. My go-to's are a nice lipstick, great outfit and some flirty lashes! 



I went with 3D Mink False Lashes from Tricky Hair Extensions . The quality of the lashes feel so luxurious and go on really easily. I love how the band isn't that thick, which is a plus!! That's one of the things I look at when looking for new lash styles. 



Tricky Hair sells clip in hair extensions and 3D Mink Eye Lashes. Visit them at Tricky Hair Extensions.


Let me know what your Sunday go-to plans are, would like to know. 

Till next time........................Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...