Friday, October 21, 2016

New Skincare Products

Finally I was able to get my hands on these two items. I've been on a hunt to try out a new toner, which currently, I don't incorporate a toner in my skincare routine. My nighttime routine is, use a mask three times a week, cleanse my face, eye cream, serum and a moisturizer or beauty oil, pretty basic. 

Well let me tell you, it's been three days so far that I started using both these products and OMG, I can tell the difference already. The Sunday Riley Martian Mattifying Melting Water-Gel Toner is perfect for someone who is more oily. It removes oil, visibly reduces the appearances of pores and gives you a matte skin, which I love! Specially, when you do your makeup, you skin looks flawless. 





Second product is the Sunday Riley UFO Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil. This product I use at night as a moisturizer. Only use a couple drops and pat it on my skin. The oil is suppose to also clear the pores and smooth out fine lines. Disclaimer: The smell is a little off, but the results are amazing. 


Seriously, they are must haves. Give them a try and let me know what you think.  

Till next time...............Xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...