Monday, February 13, 2017

Best Dressed: Grammys 2017

I only had two best dressed favorites and it so happened to be Jennifer Lopez and Rihanna. 

It wasn't the best red carpet in my opinion but these two ladies stood out and brought their sexy game to another level. 

Loved how Rihanna's stylist combined these two pieces together!



This woman can wear a black trash bag and still make it look good. I mean this dress is everything and really flattering. I loved the color, the plunging neckline. It's amazing! 


Did you guys have a favorite best dressed celebrity from last night's award show? 

Until next time............... Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...