Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Volume for Days!

Trying out another new beauty product, look at me, I'm on a roll! 

Decided to open up this new beauty and I'm loving it so far. Normally, I stick to my Falsies from Maybelline NY Volume Express Mascara but today I giving YSL The Shock Volumizing Mascara a try. It's a new mascara they added to their collection. 



Mascara comes in three different colors black, blue and burgundy. Your lashes will see that  extra volume without clumping and almost give you the illusion you have fake lashes. 

If you love volume, you have to try for sure! 

Until next time........... Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...