Thursday, February 2, 2017

Workout Must haves!

As the new year approaches, everyone's on the "New Year, New Me" kick. But honey, let me tell you, you don't need a new year to begin to make changes, changes can happen anytime, any month, it's just up to you!!! 

I'm been working out for a while now and have slowly changed my eating habits. But don't get me wrong, I still indulge in the bad stuff just in moderation. I wanted to share with you a couple workout #OOTDs and also some of my must-have workout essentials. 

Pink Zip-Up Hoodie 
Nike Cut off Shirt 
Nike Leggings 



Athletic Shoes

Workout Clothing- stretchy, comfortable and form fitting 

Headphones - to listen to your fave music, anything upbeat will do 

A good playlist - to keep you moving and motivated 

Water - you need to drink water, never be thirsty!! 



Share with me what you normally do to keep fit? If you need any motivation, just watch Youtube videos or go on Instagram and look for positive quotes on working out and that will  definitely get you going!! 

Until next time............... Xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...