Monday, February 13, 2017

Dinner and Drinks!

Last night was actually so much fun! I celebrate #Galentines with my sisters and cousin.
 We decided we were going to get dressed up for dinner and drinks. 

What better movie to watch then "Fifty Shades Darker". The showing was later at night so we decided to hit up El Torito for some good ol' margaritas and appetizers before the movie started. 



My #OOTD

Details: Black Denim Jeans, T-Shirt from Forever21, Leather Jacket from BlankNYC Jeans 

I had read the book  and was already aware of the story line but I was a little disappointed because the book had far more juicy details than the movie but overall it was a good movie. I give it an 8! 

Image result for fifty shades darker

It's definitely a movie that you want to go see with your friends or maybe just your significant other. 



Overall my Sunday was definitely what I like to say "Sunday, Funday!" 

Until next time............. Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...