Thursday, February 16, 2017

Flawless and Matte

So, I like change but when it comes to trying new makeup I'm always a little skeptical. For once I gave it a-go and decided to try out a new primer. My skin is really oily and I like to use face primers that are going to mattify my skin and reduce the appearance of pores. 



This product has been out in the market and I've have been wanting to try it. I"m referring to the Tarte Timeless Smoothing Primer. It definitely did smooth out my skin and acted as a a filler for that flawless look I was looking for. Also, worked for my skin type which was a  plus. 

*Using the primer with Smashbox Studio Skin Foundation in Shade #3

I have been incorporating it to my skin prep before my makeup applications and I'm loving the results. Especially for when I did my make up this past Sunday for "Girl's Night". My foundation looked really flawless and it looked great in pictures! 

If you are looking for a new primer, I definitely recommend getting a sample or even buying it. You won't be disappointed. 

Until next time............. Xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...