Monday, February 6, 2017

New Fashion Find!

I wanted to share with you guys what I recently found on Amazon! I'm not a big Amazon shopper but believe me, I was so glad I found this precious little thing! 


Summer Beach Clear PVC Turn Lock Satchel Cross-body bag - So affordable and love it because it's clear. I know it's not the normal thing to buy but I don't know why I had to have it. You can say it was definitely an impulse buy. This bag also comes in a black brown,  clear and sky-blue. 



Already wore it out this weekend and received a couple compliments on it! 

What do you guys think? Was it worth the buy? 

Until next time.................... Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...