Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Sunglass Collection featuring Quay Australia

With Summer around the corner, I wanted to share the shades that I've collected from Quay Australia. I love this brand of sunglasses because they are affordable and their designs are pretty amazing and cool. 



As you notice, my favorite type of sunglasses is in the color black. You can't have enough of black sunnies. Not sure why but they always attract my attention. I did just get the new style from their #QUAYXDESI collection in white. I wanted to get them in black but I decided to just go out of my comfort zone and buy the white ones. They are actually really cute and I'm so in love with this style. You guys have to check them out. 

Style: Don't @ me
Color: White with Gold

This next style is really my favorites of all. They are oversized shades that block all that shade and more if you know what I mean. 
Style: Cafe Racer
Color: Matte Black

Style: PHD
Color: Black

 Lastly, these are part of the #QUAYXDESI collab. By far the ultimate summer shades. The perfect combination of color and style, Gold with the Oversized lens.

Style: High Key
Color: Gold with Gold  
 Every time I wear them out, I get so many compliments. 

Where do all you shop for cute sunnies? Also, which ones are your favorite? I would love to know. 

Until next time............ Xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...