Thursday, January 17, 2019

New product from Makeup Revolution

Hi Guys! 

One of my goals for this year was to blog more about beauty. Whether it be beauty products, tips, and tricks or just show you guys what types of products I use. Obviously, I use makeup and I have a fondness for my go-to makeup products but today I wanted to share what I've been wearing lately and I'm actually in love with and this was actually a gift from my bestie. She gifted me this new bottle of foundation from Makeup Revolution. It's the Conceal & Define Full Coverage Foundation in shade F12. 


At first, I was iffy to try but then I decided to give it a go. If you know me, I don't like trying out new products. I normally stick to my go-to products and don't change it up unless it's been discontinued or I get a bad reaction to it. So, I have been wearing this foundation for the past month or so and I'm in love. It's a full-coverage foundation, demi-matte finish and lasts all day. My skin looks flawless and the coverage is definitely there. 

Foundation: Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define
 Full Coverage Foundation available at Ulta

I want to know who's tried it? And what other brands do you guys think I should try? 

Until next time............... Xoxo 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...