Tuesday, January 29, 2019

What's on my mind, currently!

Hi Guys!! 

Happy Tuesday!!! 

So today's post is a little bit more personal because I'm going to share with you guys what's been on my mind lately and what I have been stressing about. So, last weekend we were filming and taking pictures for an event hosted by Blogger Babes Production, so I saw footage of me and I was not happy with what I saw. I've started working out and eating healthy for what it seems like ages but haven't been so hard on myself because that's just me. I want to be able to enjoy what I like eating but in moderation, of course. Well, I kinda fell off the wagon since October of last year. I was tired of doing the same routine and not seeing results, and wasn't motivated. I took a break from working out and really just ate anything and everything that was given to me and now I"m paying for it. 

Since then, I  started back up in December. Trying to be consistent with myself. Now, I've joined a challenge and I"m really trying to motivate myself to stay focus. I'm not about losing so much weight, I just want to feel comfortable and happy. 


Currently, I don't like how my jeans fit, I don't like how my face looks in pictures and I"m not going to sit and cry about it, I'm going to take action. I've started back to tracking my calories and really focusing on eating healthy and making smarter choices, dessert can wait! 

It's going to be hard but my goal is to feel good, mentally and physically all year long, especially because I turn 35 soon! I can't wait! 

(search ID 623089) 
Make sure to use code  Q1fellowfashionista15 for 15 %off entire purchase !!! 


Hopefully you guys like these kinds of posts, I'm trying to be real and just being me. 

Have a wonderful day my friends! 

Until next time............... Xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...