Monday, January 28, 2019

Newchella, a Blogger Babes Production!

Happy Monday, everyone! 

Hopefully, everyone had a nice weekend, because I sure did. 


Outfit Deets: 
Top and Jeans from Forever 21
Booties: MissLola 

So let me share the highlight of my weekend, of course, I had plenty but yesterday I attended Newchella hosted by Blogger Babes Productions. This was an event to celebrate the new partnership between two amazing brands. There was plenty to do and see of course. They had vendors: Haute2Wear, Amalfi, Model Citizen, Blush Elegance, Bexo and more and amazing photobooth from Phap Photobooth, Paper Sweet Parlour, fashion shows which showcased clothing from Amalfi and Model Citizens Boutique, appetizers from Creme De La Creme Gourmet Foods and Catering, a cotton candy machine from Love Swirls, and a lot of Instagram worthy photo ops! 

@cremedelacremefoods

@loveswirls

@shopblushelegance
It's the third event they host and the third event I attend. As always, we get to see all the girls that we normally don't see on a daily basis and mingled. Seriously, all the love and support from everyone is super amazing. It just amazes me that we all come together and always support each other which I love!

Ballons from @ocballoondesigns



If you follow me on snapchat and IG, I posted a good majority of my pics but I wanted to share them here just in case you haven't seen them. 

@socalbloggerbabes

Hopefully, you guys like them! 


Until next time..................... Xoxo  













No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...