Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Pink it is on this Rainy Wednesday!

Hi Guys!! 

Hope you guys are having a great day so far! So today's post is all about looking great in the simplest stuff ever but with confidence. I enjoy taking pictures of my outfits and showcasing what I'm wearing but sometimes I don't always want to get all glammed up. I love wearing casual items but making them stand out and looking not so BASIC. 


So today, I'm wearing this bright pink sweater from Shein. I styled it with some jeans and some booties. I wanted this to look stylish but yet comfortable. We all want to stand out in the crowd. 





Hope you guys like it and remember to check out SHEIN and use my discount code Q1FELLOWFASHIONISTA15 for an extra 15% off!!! 

Until next time................. Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...