Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Makeup Look for Newchella

Hi guys, Happy Wednesday! 

Today I wanted to share with you my makeup look for Newchella. I received a lot of compliments from my look and wanted to share what I ended up using on my face. It was a bold look that I've been loving and was inspired by one of Shay Mitchelle's looks she's done before. I don't know who her makeup artist was but she looked bomb and I was definitely loving it and want to recreate the look! 


Final Look: 

Makeup details

Skin prep: 
Mario Badescu Rose Water Spray
Coola Moisturizer 

Complexion: 
Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer 
Smashbox Studio Skin 15 Hr Hydrating Foundation 
Tarte Shapetape Concealer 
Laura Mercier Translucent Powder 
Smashbox Contour Palette
Mac Blush- Peaches
Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter 

Eyes & Eyebrows:
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow in Chocolate
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer 
Tarte Chrome Paint Shadow Pot in Park Ave Princess 
Anastasia Master Pallete by Mario (Blue on the bottom eyelid) 
Lashes - Sephora Collection 

Lips: 
Sephora Collection Always Red Lip Stain 

Finishing Product
Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray




Hopefully, you guys love it as much as I loved it. 



Until next time................ Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...