Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Screening of #Jugarconfuego hosted by Telemundo Network at the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood, CA

Hi Guys!!!! 

Happy Tuesday, hope my California readers are staying nice and dry during these past couple days. Super glad we are finally getting some rain by it's hard to get around because Californians don't know how to drive in the rain.... jk but seriously, it's been raining a lot!! 

So, yesterday, I had the pleasure of attending a very intimate screening and Q&A of a new series from Telemundo, Jugar Con Fuego. This will premiere on January 22, 2019 (check local listings for actual time). It's a 10 episode series, and we were lucky to see the first episode and let me tell you, I can't wait for the rest of the series to debut. I was sold at how good it is. Some of the cast members were there along with the director and it's was pretty cool to pick their brains and hear some of their stories while filming the series. The event was held at the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood, CA. This screening was very intimate with media outlets and bloggers/influencers. We were greeted with a red carpet and were able to have some light appetizers and open bar. These types of events are so special and I feel so blessed when invited. 

And we were in the same room as Carlo Ponce and let me tell you, he is so sweet and charismatic. We were trying to take pictures with Carlos and Gaby but it' was impossible. 




A special thanks to my #1, she's always down for any event with me. Thank you, Rosie! 


My outfit details below: 
Coat: SHEIN Leopard Print Faux Fur Coat
(It's from Shein! I mean, it's not your basic coat that's for sure. It's a leopard print coat that is super warm and easy to style.)
Shoes: MissLola 

Get your very own coat here, and remember to use my code, Q1FELLOWFASHIONISTA15 at checkout for an extra 15% off!! 


Thank you Telemundo and H+M Communications for letting me attend last night's event. 

Until next time............... Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...