Monday, March 4, 2019

Unapologetic !

Happy Monday everyone!! 

Hopefully, you guys had a great weekend, my weekend was amazing as always but now I'm exhausted. We went to Disneyland yesterday and now, I'm feeling it this morning. But seriously, I love Disney and always have so much fun! We celebrated my sister's birthday and my early birthday, and I'm lucky I'm able to share these experiences with my daughters and sister. 

But before that, on Saturday, I wanted to show you guys how I styled this amazing top from Shein. It was definitely sexy and super low cut. I loved it and had to step out of my comfort zone for sure. I loved the sleeves and the beads all over the front of the top. So I styled it with a pair of mom jeans and honestly, it was super comfortable but dressy. 

What do you guys think?

Search 433161


And don't forget to check out SheIn website: http://bit.ly/2MlMTa4 for all the spring offers they currently have. Use code Q1fellowfashionista15 (Extra 15% off any purchaseand valid from Jan 1st - March 31th)! 

Happy Shopping! 

Until next time.................... Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...