Monday, May 28, 2018

Happy Memorial Day!

Hope everyone is having a great day and today, take some time remembering those who have fallen serving our country's armed forces. 


In honor of today's national holiday I decided to incorporate our country's colors in my outfit. I paired my Elastic Waisted Pleated Wide Pants from Shein with a lace sleeveless top and to top it off, a nice pop of color, my crossbody handbag from Target. This has been my month's favorite accessory so far. 

Elastic Waisted Pleated Wide Leg Pants in Navy Color, Shein- They are super comfy and easy to walk in. 

Don't forget to check out my IG for more outfit posts! 

Until next time....... Xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...