Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Take me with you....

Happy Tuesday! Today has me feeling like it's Monday because of the long weekend but so glad it's not. I'm hoping everyone had a nice weekend. With that said, it's a beautiful day here in Cali and summer is already just around the corner. 

I'm featuring this beautiful short dress from Shein in today's outfit post. I'm loving how lightweight it feels, the tiered effect and color is a plus. 



The style is Frill Detail Bishop Sleeve Tiered Botanical Dress from Shein. The material is Chiffon and the length is a little short for my liking, but it's so cute and sexy. I couldn't pass it off! 




Who is excited about Summer!?? 
This would be a perfect dress to wear for an afternoon brunch date with your girls or even a summer wedding. I wore it for a quick outing with my husband and it was just perfection. 

Hope you guys like this look! 

Until next time................ Xoxo 








No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...