Thursday, May 31, 2018

Product Review: Boy Brow and Lip Gloss from Glossier

As some of you may already know, I recently visited the new Glossier store in Los Angeles and I was able to get my hands on their most popular product, their Boy Brow. I also bought myself their gloss



First up, their boy brow product. This is a grooming pomade which comes in three different colors. You can get it in clear, brown, black or blonde. This small mascara wand applicator and the tinted pomade resembles another popular brand product for the eyebrows.  

I selected the brown shade. It's more of a pomade to groom your brows, keeps them in place and gives it some texture without looking so over the top. 



Step 1. Groom your brows
Step 2. Apply the product going up, side, down. This is a trick I've learned and it works. Always brush the brow the way it grows. 
Step 3. Apply the product in place to frame the brow
Step 4. Clean up brow with concealer or makeup remover

After using the boy brow product on my eyebrows, I felt I still needed more product. It wasn't giving me what I wanted my eyebrow to look. I had to go again with another product to fill in and give me a fuller brow. The reason why it wasn't working for my eyebrows is that this product is meant for someone that has full brows. I don't have a lot of brow hair and it's really thin and fine, so the product wasn't holding on to anything that much. I did use it after to give me more texture and that did the trick. I liked it better how it looked with another product than using it alone. 

Now on to the lip gloss. This product just enhances your lips by making them look fuller and plumped without actually applying a plumper. It's becoming my favorite gloss, why because it's not tacky, has vitamin E to keep your lips hydrated and it's clear. You can easily apply one swipe on the lip and it gives you the full effect right away. The applicator makes it easy to apply which is another plus. 


Overall, my favorite product was the lip gloss. I love lip product so far. The boy brow is a great product but for my type of eyebrows, it didn't work. Don't get me wrong, I like it but just not for me. 

Hopefully you guys like my review, and remember this is my honest opinion of the product, not sponsored. 

Until next time.......... Xoxo 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...