Sunday, May 13, 2018

Happy Mother's Day!!

Today, we celebrate Mother's Day and I'm beyond blessed to celebrate this day with my beautiful mother, family, and kids. My mother is an amazing role mother and caring grandmother to all her grandkids and admire her patience with my children, which they love her dearly.



For today, I wanted to dress up and wear something appropriate. I'm wearing this fabulous dress from Shein. You guys know, this is totally my jam! I love the comfort and looking fabulous is a plus. This Flower Print Box Pleated Dress from Shein is everything with the rose flower print and the long sleeves. It's in the size Medium and the fabric has a good stretch. I paired it with these nude heels from Target from the A New Day collection. 





How is everyone celebrating Mother's Day? I'm wishing all the gorgeous moms out there a fabulous day! Don't forget to check out Shein for some fabulous finds like this one! 

Until next time.......... Xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...