Thursday, May 10, 2018

Soft Dazzled Look!

Hi Guys!! 

I've been super inspired to create this look and to share with you guys the products I used. This is using the Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam palette with the Tarte Chrome Paint Shadow Pot. I wanted the eyeshadow to be the main focus so I went with a nude lip gloss and completed the eye with false lashes. The go-to brand of lashes I use is Ardell Lashes. Their lashes are super luxe, with a flexible band that is easy to apply. 


Also, this Tarte Chrome Paint Shadow Pot has been on my "must-haves" because of the great reviews I've read so of course, I bought it. The shade I used is in Park Ave Princess. It's a metallic bronzed that dazzles in the sunlight. My favorite hour to take pictures is the"Golden Hour", FYI!! 

Here are the eye products I used: 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette 

Tarte Chrome Paint Pot in Park Ave Princess



Hopefully, you guys like this look. 

Until next time............. Xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...