Friday, May 18, 2018

Styling a Romper

I was able to score this great romper from Shein. The reason why I chose this Romper is that of the ruffled sleeves and the off-the-shoulder neckline. It's a simple but yet so chic romper, I love it. This was so easy to style because it was an outfit that required minimal jewelry, a simple classic shoe with a handbag that complimented the color of the romper. 

Outfit Details: Romper from Shein in Size Medium 
Shoes: A New Day - Target 
Handbag: A New Day - Target 
Earrings: New York Co. 

I can't wait to wear this outfit. 

Let me know what you guys think of this new OOTD in Flatlay form and don't forget to check out my Instagram for more OOTDs. 

Until next time......... Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...