Monday, May 21, 2018

Visiting the new Glossier Store in LA!

This weekend, my girlfriend and I drove up to LA to check out the new Glossier Store.


 If you don't know what this brand is, please google it. It's a beauty brand which sells beauty products, skin care, and body care. Their new store opened up last week and we've been hearing a lot of buzz and also seeing so many posts on social media so we decided to make an LA adventure out of it. We drove up to West Hollywood early Sunday afternoon, took in the LA traffic, which for a Sunday afternoon, it wasn't that bad. 



The store is nicely decorated with pink floors, pink stands, pink everything. Decored with huge tall mirrors around the walls, simple yellow flower arrangements, and their products nicely displayed flat around the store. Even their employees look amazing wearing a pink jumpsuit as their uniform. 










Every corner is Instagram appropriate, you have to take advantage of the space and decor. 



Also, if you go, make sure you experience their pink canyon room "Glossier Canyon". This is a small room where you enter and it's inspired by the Antelope Canyon in Arizona. From the lighting to the sounds, it's perfection!! 



My favorite place of the store!! 

Of course, I had to get some of their products. I will do a review on their products soon. Overall, it was a great experience and we enjoyed the trip. Hope you guys get to go if you are in the LA area. 


Until next time.......Xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...