Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Bright as the Sun!

When I think about summer, I always think of bold bright colors and the color that pops in my head more and more is Yellow. This made me go through my closet and I realized I don't own many pieces in this color, which of course means shopping, duh! 

I went online and you guys all know my favorite online store, Shein!!! I know I"m always here and it's because they have affordable pieces and an extended amount of selections. It's all about being a bargain shopper. 

Here is my list of several items I have my eye one... 










What do you guys think? What color are you looking forward to wearing most this Summer? 

Until next time.............. Xoxo 













No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...